About Me

My photo
We have a house full of boys! It can get a little crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Matt: "Matty" He is the best husband, and father anyone could ever ask for! Matt is the most driven person, he puts 110% into everything he does! Logan: "Hollywood" I am just a fun loving mom! I live for my three boys! You could also say I am a little bit of a shopaholic! McCoy: "Mac Daddy" He is the boy of many faces! He definately keeps us busy! Mac is the biggest flirt! A ladies man for sure! And last but certainly not least Madden: "Madman" is such a sweet boy! But at the same time can be a little stinker!He is very strong willed, Just like his daddy! He absolutly loves his brother, and smiles and laughs at him constantly! We are all learning and growing day by day...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Roaring Springs!






On Saturday Michelle and I took McCoy and Madden to Roaring Springs for the first time! We were so amazed at how expencive it was but McCoy enjoyed it so much! And I have to say it was quite relaxing! McCoy just pretty much entertained himself and there was so much for him to do! He made friends, went on the slide with me, sat in the tubes, and played on the equiptment! So now we are contimplating buying a season pass for him, a fun filled summer in the sun!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Logan!
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! So excited you are joining us. I will have to add your link one of these days soon to mine.
Hope all is well!
Jess

Unknown said...

Hey Logan,

So glad that you have a blog now. they are fun. I know that we had taked about making McCoy's birthday cake and then I totally forgot to give you my phone number online so... e-mail me at dom06003@gmail.com and then I will send it to you that way.

Ashlee

PS Your blog is cute.