About Me

My photo
We have a house full of boys! It can get a little crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Matt: "Matty" He is the best husband, and father anyone could ever ask for! Matt is the most driven person, he puts 110% into everything he does! Logan: "Hollywood" I am just a fun loving mom! I live for my three boys! You could also say I am a little bit of a shopaholic! McCoy: "Mac Daddy" He is the boy of many faces! He definately keeps us busy! Mac is the biggest flirt! A ladies man for sure! And last but certainly not least Madden: "Madman" is such a sweet boy! But at the same time can be a little stinker!He is very strong willed, Just like his daddy! He absolutly loves his brother, and smiles and laughs at him constantly! We are all learning and growing day by day...

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mac Daddy Is 2!!!

My Big Boy and I
Eatin His Cupcake! KACHOW!
Daddy and Madden
Before his party when we told him he had to wait for cake!
Ashlee's wonderful cake she made for Mac!
McCoys New Jeep
Swingin at his pinata
Blowin' Out his Candles!

On July 2nd Mac turned two! I cannot believe it, he is getting so big...so fast! We had a birthday party for him at our house! Thank you so much to all who came! Let me just tell ya, the kid made a haul! Of course we had a Chow (Cars) birthday.... we had it out side at 7 pm thinking it would maybe be cooled off by then...Of course not!! It was so hot! I am so thankful that i had so much help decorating, and getting ready! Of course thank you Ashlee for making such a wonderful cake, you are very talented my dear!


McCoy got so many wonderful things for his birthday! He has just about the whole collection of Cars from the movie! Matt and I got him new bedding for his room, tons of toys, and We went in half and half with Matts parents on a brand new Jeep Hurricane!! It is very awesome, but he is so spoiled, it is of course the Mac Daddy (no pun intended) of power wheels.....Working FM radio and all!


But I hope that everyone had fun that came! Sorry it was so hot out!!! It meant alot to have all of our loved ones around on such a special day!!!

No comments: