About Me

My photo
We have a house full of boys! It can get a little crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Matt: "Matty" He is the best husband, and father anyone could ever ask for! Matt is the most driven person, he puts 110% into everything he does! Logan: "Hollywood" I am just a fun loving mom! I live for my three boys! You could also say I am a little bit of a shopaholic! McCoy: "Mac Daddy" He is the boy of many faces! He definately keeps us busy! Mac is the biggest flirt! A ladies man for sure! And last but certainly not least Madden: "Madman" is such a sweet boy! But at the same time can be a little stinker!He is very strong willed, Just like his daddy! He absolutly loves his brother, and smiles and laughs at him constantly! We are all learning and growing day by day...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Prince Madden





Michelle bought Madden this outfit when he was born. Ryder had the same one however, Madden was just able to fit into it! and because it is long sleeved it is now chilly enough that he can! So I thought I would post some pictures of Prince Madden!
Oh.... and I thought that I would add that Madden has been sitting up since the 9th of August, he gets a little excited sometimes still and tips over, but hes doin pretty good!
And also, When we got home from camping last Sunday the 17th Madden has been working on crawling at only 6 MONTHS!!!! I am so shocked, but he is the strongest baby I have ever seen! He can get up in the crawling position and he does the rocking back and forth, and he used his legs to push him forward! It is hilarious! So he is moving now...just not quite crawling per say because he can't quite figure out how to coordinate his arms and legs moving together! I will post some pictures of it soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Madden is so stinking cute. I love his smile. I can't believe how big he is getting.

The Hemming's said...

Very cute! I was excited to see you had posted some new pictures! These babies are getting so big!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! Too cute!