About Me

My photo
We have a house full of boys! It can get a little crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Matt: "Matty" He is the best husband, and father anyone could ever ask for! Matt is the most driven person, he puts 110% into everything he does! Logan: "Hollywood" I am just a fun loving mom! I live for my three boys! You could also say I am a little bit of a shopaholic! McCoy: "Mac Daddy" He is the boy of many faces! He definately keeps us busy! Mac is the biggest flirt! A ladies man for sure! And last but certainly not least Madden: "Madman" is such a sweet boy! But at the same time can be a little stinker!He is very strong willed, Just like his daddy! He absolutly loves his brother, and smiles and laughs at him constantly! We are all learning and growing day by day...

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday GG!

Mac and I
Some of the "gang"
showin momma some love
The birthday girl herself
Katie and Ryder
McCoy lookin like he was up to no good
My boys

Happy Maddy in his Leg Warmers
McCoys first time in a hot tub
Lil Michael and McCoy playing
The Bishop boys, playing with the fabric
My babies and I at the hotsprings




This year for Matt's grandmas 70th birthday, all of us girls in the family rented a cabin up near McCall for a little girls retreat! We had a ton of fun, minus the fact that all of the family pretty much got sick while we were there....except us! We were oh so fortunate enough to get it the week before we went up! But all in all we got to eat great food, talk, playcards, make pajama pants, and go to the goldfork hotsprings! I definately hope we will get to go back again soon! And next time hopefully there wont be so many sickies...and not as much rain!

No comments: