About Me

My photo
We have a house full of boys! It can get a little crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Matt: "Matty" He is the best husband, and father anyone could ever ask for! Matt is the most driven person, he puts 110% into everything he does! Logan: "Hollywood" I am just a fun loving mom! I live for my three boys! You could also say I am a little bit of a shopaholic! McCoy: "Mac Daddy" He is the boy of many faces! He definately keeps us busy! Mac is the biggest flirt! A ladies man for sure! And last but certainly not least Madden: "Madman" is such a sweet boy! But at the same time can be a little stinker!He is very strong willed, Just like his daddy! He absolutly loves his brother, and smiles and laughs at him constantly! We are all learning and growing day by day...

Monday, February 2, 2009

McCall Winter Festival

This weekend we went with our friends The Tucker's up to McCall for the winter festival. We had a blast! It was pretty chilly, but all around great family fun! McCoy loved to play with Bridgette and Deegan! And we also had a great time hanging out with our friends! We looked at all the snow sculptures, went sledding, and McCoy got to go ice skating for the 1st time! He had such a great time, and didn't even fall once! I can't wait till next year to do it all over again!
McCoy and Bridgette

My Honey and I

CHEESE BALL


The Bishops



The Bishop Boys




Mommy and her babies




Maddy cakes



Mac sliding down the snow slide



and Matt attempting on a saucer.......bad idea



The snow monster!



The big hike back up the hill


1st time ice skating


pushin the buckets

























1 comment:

The Hemming's said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! The boys are so cute! I was thinking about taking Rainy ice skating soon, seeing McCoy do ing so well gives me hope that she would too.