About Me

My photo
We have a house full of boys! It can get a little crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Matt: "Matty" He is the best husband, and father anyone could ever ask for! Matt is the most driven person, he puts 110% into everything he does! Logan: "Hollywood" I am just a fun loving mom! I live for my three boys! You could also say I am a little bit of a shopaholic! McCoy: "Mac Daddy" He is the boy of many faces! He definately keeps us busy! Mac is the biggest flirt! A ladies man for sure! And last but certainly not least Madden: "Madman" is such a sweet boy! But at the same time can be a little stinker!He is very strong willed, Just like his daddy! He absolutly loves his brother, and smiles and laughs at him constantly! We are all learning and growing day by day...

Friday, July 3, 2009

The Boys' First Trip To Seattle

In June we went for a little family getaway to go see Matt's grandpa. We had so much fun! I had never been on top of the space needle, i had just about as much fun as the kids! We did the city pass and go to go to all the big attractions! The Aquarium, the Music Museum, The Space Needle, and The Science Center.... I loved going to the Music Museum....They had a display of Paul Revere and the Raiders...Which my Grandpa was the bass guitarist... It was very cool to see my family displayed in history! We had an absolute blast and i cant wait to go back!

Mac in a dinosaur foot print

On top of the space needle

Matt rockin' out


maddy on the drums




My grandpa...is the second from the left



awesome piece of art!








The boys lookin at fish


















touching starfish

The boys









































































































1 comment:

3 boys in 3 years said...

great pics!! looks like you guys had ton of fun! long time no talk - how are you guys?? (kyla.m.may@gmail.com)