About Me

My photo
We have a house full of boys! It can get a little crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't change it for the world! Matt: "Matty" He is the best husband, and father anyone could ever ask for! Matt is the most driven person, he puts 110% into everything he does! Logan: "Hollywood" I am just a fun loving mom! I live for my three boys! You could also say I am a little bit of a shopaholic! McCoy: "Mac Daddy" He is the boy of many faces! He definately keeps us busy! Mac is the biggest flirt! A ladies man for sure! And last but certainly not least Madden: "Madman" is such a sweet boy! But at the same time can be a little stinker!He is very strong willed, Just like his daddy! He absolutly loves his brother, and smiles and laughs at him constantly! We are all learning and growing day by day...

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Little Soccer Star!

My little man is growing up so fast.... Not only has he started preschool and become so independent, but he has become quite the little soccer star as well. Last weekend he even made his first goal! I am so proud! I love going to watch his practices every Tuesday, and love the Saturday games even more! I havent posted in a while but i swear i'll start keeping up!












No comments: